Thursday 25 January 2018

Hotspot






What I did to achieve this:

- I firstly decided what image I wanted to be viewed as people first look at it (as you can see above, I've chosen a festival/concert)
- I then had to choose what I wanted on my first Hotspot, so by doing this I decided to firstly attach a video onto it. I was then needed too upload an MP4 video file which was an artist during his concert. I had to convert the MP4 video to a webm format by using a source converter called Miro. Furthermore, I had to create this interactive video by using WordPress as I selected H5P Content and Add New from the album menu. Then select the Create option for H5P and choose Interactive video from the list of Content types. My next step was to edit this Interactive video. Therefore, I had to focus on the top part of the editor, which was located above the Common fields header. In simpler terms, the Interactive video content types consisted of three tabs: Upload video, Add interactions and Summary task. Lastly, after completing the edit for the Interactive video, you was then needed to upload this file so it was viewable to watch as your first hotspot.


Title: -> BerriesAuthor: Fred Rune RahmSource: https://vimeo.com/15132262License: Attribution-ShareAlike

This is where you could then add your interactions.





We use the toolbar above the video clip to add interactions



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeup used within the era (1960's - 1990's)

1960’s Dramatic black and white eyes Pastel colours False lashes 1970’s Retro smoky eyes Skinny brows 1980’s ...